The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thor's Day

Did you know that Thursday was named after the Norse God of Thunder, Thor. Pretty cool huh, Thor kicks ass. This weekend a couple of friends are having a massive engagement party out at Dalewood. It is kind of a boring day a work today although I did find out that Han Solo shot first. You will know what I am talking about once you watch the clip and remember how the movie was when it came out in the theatres. Below is a picture of TomKat's baby Suri:

It is a suprisingly accurate picture I think.
God I really hate the man-The University of Colorado Police have actually posted pictures of kids smoing pot and are offering a $50 reward for correct identification of the perps. What have we come to.

Well I am kind of tired plus the E! True Hollywood Story of Hulk Hogan is on so see ya'll later

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    LOVE the TomKitten picture -- I see a very striking resemblance to its father...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home