The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sometimes Your Brain Justs Hurts

Has your brain ever hurt? Mine hurts today, not like a headache or anything, just that my brain hurts, strange huh, oh well, life will go (unless my brain explodes), but then maybe I can become famous like Terry Schiavo and have a lot of fundamentalists fight over me while plastering my retarded looking ass all over the tv and internets.

It looks like it is trying to rain outside, I kind of hope it does so we will not have softball practice this evening as I am really tired, and plan on having a big weekend. Most of my friends and myself are going to a crawfish boil in Macon, Mississippi. It should be a raucous good time for all. I think that I will drink some Johnny Walker Black mixed with a little bit of water. That should do the job just about right. Is it me or do I sound like a 3 year with my sentence structure today? Well enough about syntax. I have increasingly noticed that this blog had basically become stream of Consciousness in its style. I really just type what is in my head at any particular moment. Today is 4/20 by the way so Huzzah to all you hippies and stoners out there. Back in my wilder days this was one of the greatest days of the year, you would stay high all day, come to think of it, back in college it was pretty much like every other day really. Speaking of 4/20 read more in this delightful children's book.

So a certain female weekend tv personality just stopped in my office to tell me that she had a crush on some navy guy that she met last night. Good for her (not). She was all like he probably thinks that I am a stupid little girl, and I was all like if you act one you probably are one. The guy she likes is the same dude that I said and I quote "Ivan Drago called, he wants his hair back." It got a pretty good laugh last night if I do say so myself. Anyway something about the military people in this town really rub me the wrong way, and cannot quite put my finger on it but there is something that is not quite right. It's like the Navy base is just some huge compound where dorks go to get buff and learn how to think they are better that everybody else. I wish they would stop going to the bars in this town, they really destroy the whole scene when they are at them. They are one of the reasons that i quit going to Crescent City and DT's and last night I saw several at Weidmann's if they start invading that place there will be nowhere else to go and I will probably die. The National Guard cats are all ok, it is the career military fuckers like pilots that really get under my skin. Well let me stop ranting before one of those psycho killing machines finds me and thinks I am a terrorist.

Peace Out

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    You managed to make fun of the way someone with brain damage looks, cover the topic of marijuana and the fact that it's 4/20 (which sadly, I had already commented on as well), AND placed a target on your head for Navy guys to kick your ass -- all in one post that is hardly over 1/2 a page.

    Well done!!!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger umrebel said…

    thanks, I try

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger JonPDalewood said…

    our little secret meeting place has been compromised...abort, abort, abort!


    Ha, Ha!
    Damn I hope they don't take over the only cool bar left in town.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home