The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ultimate Scare Tactic, Tophats, and other tidbits

Holy cow this person is selling every man's worst nightmare!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9507389022&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1


Here is a list of the world's 50 best restaurants, needless to say I have never been to any of them.

It's your turn now ladies-Top 10 Pick-up Lines

I especially Like-"This new Snickers Bar is fabulous. You've got to try it.

this is one of the coolest things that I have ever seen-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8547285560243429315&q=RBI+baseball&pl=true

So i was watching the History Channel last night and a documentary on the assassination of President Mckinley was on. It got me to thinking, whatever happened to the Tophat, everybody wore Tophats back then, but you dont see them anymore, isnt that a shame. Nothing goes better with a good "Huzzah" than a genuine Tophat.

Here is the history of the tophat-http://www.formalwear.org/public/resources/tophat.html

Damn you Homburg!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    How in the hell did you find that pregnancy test!? I'm almost afraid of the answer, but that is just entrepreneurial genius!!! Ha, ha... The problem is the sacrifice you have to make to GET that positive test in the first place (i.e. a kid).

    It took me forever (okay, that's stretching it, but still) to figure out what the hell you meant by "tophat" -- I was totally trying to pronounce it like "tow-fat". What an idiot. I think I have a picture of me in college wearing a top hat. Drink in hand, of course...

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger umrebel said…

    see here's the thing, i was attempting to post a picture of a tophat but blogger kept screwing up so i said the hell with it.

    But you have inspired me to look up "toe-fat" just to see whats out there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home