The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hangovers and more Time Clock

So today I am pretty hungover. I went out last night and tied one on so to speak. My intentions were to leave the bar at about nine, but some friends were all like come just have one more and I was like okay. Well one more led to two more, two more led to three more and so on. Needless to say I felt like ass this morning. As it is Thursday it is my tradition to go get some breakfast at Mr. Rogers which for those of you who do not know, is possibly the greatest fast food breakfast on the planet. But try as I might, with the biscuit and hashbrowns and a couple of pounds of advil me headache still did not go away. Fast forward to lunch from which I have just returned. Went to Quiznos and got a prime rib sub and a cup of broccoli and cheese soup. Finally my headache has subsided, but I still feel like shit. I anticipate and long visit with the porcelain god this afternoon considering all the weird and greasy food that I have consumed along with the ever present beer shits. But like I always say "hangovers, nothing a few cocktails can't fix."

Now on to the continuing saga of the time clocks. I was presented with my card that I will have to swipe in the clock to clock in and out, yet nobody here at work still has no idea how to operate the damn thing. Corporate, just sent us these time clocks on Wednesday and expects us to start using them on Monday without any instruction whatsoever. Well they can kiss my lily white ass.

As you can see I am suffering a lot today, so any of you loyal readers who may have a couple of hydrocodones, or klonopin, xanax, whatever, hook a brotha up would ya.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home