The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Monday, March 27, 2006

Mondays.....I hate them

After five straight days of going out and drinking, my mind is pretty worn out so instead of my usual witty repartee here are some pictures to enlighten your day. Well scratch that blogger seems to be experiencing problems with their image host. So the past five days have been pretty rough. On Wednesday night i went out and had about 6 beers, that is not many by my standards, but i digress, on Thursday night i drank about seven more beers, still not a lot, on Friday night i drank a fifth of Johnny Walker Black, a massive margarita, and several beers. Needless to say i was feeling like shit by Saturday morning. About 6pm Saturday Night I decided to go out again and did not get in until 1 am after imbibing many fermented beverages. On Sunday my friends and i went out the golf course to hit the white ball. Well my round of golf consisted of about 12-14 beers, then we went to Outback and ate I and I probably drank five or six more brews. So I am kind of worn out today, but i promise tomorrow should be better, because i am going to bed early as fuck tonite.
And I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home