The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Drugs, The Hustler, and Getting Older, and the Crossection of a Corndog

Here is a cool website for those of you like to look at drugs and reminisce on the good old days. I did a GIS for crack and this site came up, pretty handy huh. I do not know why i was doing an image search for crack. I guess I am just bored out of my mind. Although it does kind of look like rock candy.

I did a image search for "corn" and this came up HA :)



















On another note, I really like Paul Newman, he is one cool cat. "Cool Hand Luke" is one of my favorite movies, and right now "The Hustler" is on AMC, Paul Newman and Jackie Gleason playing pool, does it get any cooler.

Just for kicks here is the cross section of a corndog-which is one of my five food groups-

Ok, so yesterday I was listening "Good Morning America" and heard of a way to get high that has so far eluded me, apparently all the teens are doing it. It is called "dusting" where they get high off compressed air. Go Figure. To find out more read this article . I guess I am getting older that I had to hear about this over the news, damn.

Well I know that this post is pretty boring, but i promise that tomorrow will be better. Peace Out.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    I watched that on GMA yesterday, too... And don't think I wasn't eyeing that bottle of compressed air/keyboard cleaner when I got to work -- ha!

    Did you draw that corn dog yourself? Do they pay you for all of this "work" you do?

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger umrebel said…

    no, i didnt draw the dog although i am totally capable of art like that Go Corndogs!!!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger JonPDalewood said…

    mmmmm, corn dogs...ahhhhhhh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home