The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday's Rant

Ok, I am pretty wore out today. It was a long weekend of drunken debauchery. On Friday night the whole St Patrick's Day thing went down, and I proceeded to get slammered. On Saturday my friends and I decided to go to Jackson to see the parade. It was my first time going, and I must say that the thing is freakin huge. The parade was also awesome and sweet, some would even say kickass. After the parade we went to Hal & Mal's and Martins for a while. Then we decided to go eat at Kieffer's I love that place, it may be my favorite place to eat in Jackson. We arrived back in Meridian late Saturday night. I slept all day Sunday so that rocked.

Enough about what I did, now I am fixin to rant. Have any you ever had a friend that just can;t take it? They can dish it out okay, but when it is aimed at them they just get all pissy. Well I have friend like that and it is starting to wear extremely thin on me. Joking around and trading insults is what my friends and I do. Oh, it's all well and good when it is directed at somebody other than this person, but when you start on him he's all like "Why you wanna fuck with me?" and just proceeds to get pissy. It is really getting annoying, almost to the point that i do not wand to hang out with him anymore. So here is the question. How do you break-up with a friend (not a boyfriend or girlfriend) and get them to stop hanging out without having said friend go postal and kill every last one of us(because this guy is the type that might actually try to do it) you know the quiet weird type. Hell he may be a serial killer already. Any advice from the blogosphere would be appreciated.

Oh Yeah, check out this site: http://www.bumwine.com/

I did a GIS for his last name and this picture came up: It represents the suffering and pain that above friend heaps upon the whole world, just because his lame-ass exists.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger umrebel said…

    Well I am really his link to the group, so disconnected from me would accomplish the task of disconnecting him from the group, and the group feels the same way i do anyway

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    Gee, I can't imagine in my wildest dreams who said friend might be... Okay, wait -- yes, I can... and that could be a nasty break-up.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger umrebel said…

    he might kill us all

     

Post a Comment

<< Home