The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March Madness

So the NCAA tournament is finally here. It is one of my favorite times of the year. This I have a bonus: Both of my bosses will be out on Thusday and Friday, so I can sit in my office and watch the games all day long, with no interruptions. It is going to kick ass. NC State as a #10 seed is my sentimental favorite, my dad graduated from there, but they will probably not get past Texas in the second round, they will need to get lucky to beat California in the first, but I am confident that they can pull if off. I just cannot wait til the games get started. It seems that every year some team comes out of nowhere to pull off a fantastic upset. My pick for that this year will either be San Diego State over Indiana or Kent State over Pittsburgh. For now we can only wait. Although the play in game between Hampton and Monmouth can be seen tonight on ESPN. I will try to post a jpeg of one of my brackets.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    "...so I can sit in my office and watch the games all day long..."

    I thought that's what you did anyway? Or is that just playing on the Internet? ;)

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger umrebel said…

    no usually basketball is not on, it is usually star trek and internet

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    And Jeopardy!, of course...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home