The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dealing with People

Sometimes i cannot stand dealing with people. Let me qualify this, people that just blurt things out without considering anything about them. This morning for example, I was in a brainstorming session and a colleague just came up with an idea that mad no sense and when I attempted explain why the idea mad no sense, I was accused of talking down to the person and making them feel low. I did not have that intention at all. I was just being realistic about the feasibility of the idea. Why is it that if you don't agree with some people they automatically assume that you think you are better that them. Oh well, I guess that is just the way things are.

On another topic, I am so glad that Three-Six Mafia won an Oscar for best original song, they are one of my favorite groups. When I was in college at Ole Miss I saw them in concert in Memphis several times and I also got to party with them on occasion. It is pretty cool to know that you have kicked with someone who won an Oscar.

Well that is all for today

Peace Out

3 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    1. I don't have anything to argue about. I just wanted to post (although I'm sure we could find something to argue about if necessary -- hey, it's happened before)... Oh, and I have a damn firm handshake. (wink, wink)

    2. I met some guys in high school who were friends with Reese Witherspoon. Does that count as third-party kicking it with an Oscar winner???

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger umrebel said…

    sure why not, but it is not like throwin down with in the memphis ghetto with some hardcore rappers

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    Fine, fine... you win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home