The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......I am finally able to post today thank God, believe it or not this is the first time today that I have been on the Internets for purely pleasure. I have been extremely busy today as I was off work yesterday driving all over Mississippi bailing a friend out of jail, getting him a lawyer, and taking him home. I had to do all this because I owed him big time for basically saving my life in college once, but I think we are even now.

On another subject, apparently I got extremely blitzed on Saturday night. As expressed by the aptly titled "Anatomy of a Fall" here and here. Yep that is me. So what it was still fun and oh the memories I gave my friends and that is what it all is really about isn't it, giving friends stories to tell about you when you die. So on that note I bid you adieu and here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home