The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Friday, April 07, 2006

Po-Boys, Crawfish Boil, and Fridays

I am so friggin full. Nothing will do that to you like the 12 inch shrimp po-boy from seafood and chicken express on 8th street. That motherfucker is good as shit. So as I type this I am slowly drifting into la-la land, not long now, so time is short.

On another note, the Hungry Heifer's annual Crawfish Boil is tomorrow. It is raucus good time, and I usually get pretty wasted, which is pretty much what I do on the weekends anyway, so no big change for me there. Huzzah for Crawfish. I am so glad that this time of year is here again. Nothing goes better together than spicy ass crawfish and cold ass beer.


Fridays, I love Fridays, not so much the day itself, but Friday night, no work on Saturday you can get as drunk as you want to. And I plan on doing that, because that's how I roll. I really dont have any knowledge to drop on ya'll today so peaceout until the next time, I am off to annoy my friends by sending them crappy emails.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    "Huzzah for Crawfish." Ha!

    You really are trying to bring huzzah back, huh? That IS how you roll... Hee, hee...

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger umrebel said…

    hell yeah.....HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger JonPDalewood said…

    Damn, this post looks very familiar...hmmmm....maybe cuz it looks alot like http://jonpdalewood.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home