The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random Thoughts and a Biker Chick

I thought about this while returning back from lunch with my compadre: You know those luggage carriers that folks place on top of their cars, don't they look like old hamburger containers from the 80s, sometimes I hope that when I finally open one there will be a gigantic quarter pounder waiting for me.

This is for those of you who have word verification on their comments page. It seems I am a having a harder and harder time getting the letters correct. It take me a least two misses before i get the sequence correct, Am I getting dumberer?

Dont mix Mountain Dew and Canada Dry.

the shirts that I ordered from Noisebot got shipped today-Huzzah!!

I should start a campaign to bring back the word Huzzah!!- I am tired of all this "yay!" crap.

quick survey: Queen's English or American English?

me: Queen's English (info: the american southern dialect is actually closer to true Queen's English than any other American English Dialect.)

Radican just stopped by good for him.

Well see all of ya'll at Weidmann's

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home