The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I need a Break

Okay so here is a sign that you need a break from work: I awoke this morning thinking it was Friday, and I was all like "Hell Yeah, Its finally Friday, Kick ass!" But then I was all like "Awwww dammit its only fucking Wednesday." And my day has been shitty ever since. There is probably nothing worse than a shitty day and it just keeps getting shittier. Oh well tomorrow is Thursday. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Only Thursday, thats bullshit, I cannot take it "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" So I will probably go and have a couple of beers tonite to calm myself down. Drinking Problem? Try Drugs. I think not.

59 Things and man should never do after he is Thirty

Thank God I am only 25 (reference numbers 13, 18, 19, 33, 37, 38, 42, 49, 53, especially number 58, and 59

Funny jobs

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    So... what's up, you whore?

    I just about fell out of my chair when I read 19. Give shout-outs. I don't know why, but that's funny.

    Personally, I liked these:

    14. Shout out a response to "Are you ready to rock?"

    24. Compare the trajectory of his life with those of the characters in Billy Joel's "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant."

    26. Air drum.


    Peace out... Later, skater.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home