The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Busy as bees

I was off of work yesterday playing golf at Dancing Rabbit Golf Club in Philadelphia, Mississippi. I had a great time and the course was absolutely beautiful. But I am so freaking worn out that I do not know what to do with myself. It seems that everytime I turn around, I am either practicing softball, playing golf, or going out of town for the weekend, and this is all compounded by the fact that I cannot seem to catch up at work. With no Sales Manager right now it seems that most of that position's workload has fallen upon me, now I have been put in charge of setting up for the EMBDC's Main Event which will happen on the morrow. This event sucks, I cannot stand it. To me it is an excuse for white trash to pick up copious amounts of swag items from all the vendors that are there. That is why this year us folks here at the TV Station are going low-key, with a very demure display. It will be nothing like last year when we had a booth that centered around two of our most popular shows "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives." That was just way too much of a hassle for absolutely nothing. And as far as being to busy this guy can kiss my lily white ass. What this guy says it what we all need to do. This is a really poignant argument that somehow seems appropo to my situation at this point in time. I guess from time to time we all need to stop and smell the roses. My next two weekends are booked and although they are for fun and enjoyable things, it seems that I am never going to be able to lay on the couch and sleep all day ever again. Sob, Sob.
This diagram just struck me as odd-just read some of the things on it, weird huh.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    [Good call, player two!!!]

    With such a busy schedule, it's a wonder you have time to blog. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home