The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Double Header My Ass

I don't know whose idea it was to play a freaking double header in softball last night, but it fucking sucked balls. Our team lost both games, and within about twenty minutes of us taking the field for the first game we had already lost two players to injury. I injured my self later by pulling a calf muscle in my right leg and my quadricep in my left leg. Plus my right nut kinda hurts. Needless to say today I am walking like a man who is 93 years old with only one testicle. I sure hope we don't have practice before our next game because my lazy ass needs time to heal. Tonite though I will imbibe some liquid medicine and my local watering hole. I may even order a plate of the fried dill pickles which will certainly help cure my muscles of their ailments. I seem to be placing a lot of links in this post today, I guess I am bored, plus I just got finished shopping on Amazon for mother's day and a birthday. I would also like to thank the Bodacious Queen for bringing me back a killer souvenir from Praha. Dankeshoen homeslice. That's German for "Thank You HomeSlice." Anyway let me get outta here holla at ya'll on the morrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    Hilarious that "right nut" actually is listed in the Urban Dictionary.

    Enjoy the Absinthe -- gotta love any opiate that was able to drive Van Gogh to cutting off his ear!!! Now that's what I call "historical significance"...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home