The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Finally Over

Finally, this week is over, Although it was short, it was also extremely jampacked with crappy shitty goodness. It is about 3pm and my allergies are starting to kick up, this really sucks ass and balls simultaneously. The Main Event was yesterday and thankfully I survived. It seemed that all I did all day was pay lip service to people and I really hate doing that. The fact that I work at a TV station seems to compel random ass strangers to tell me their life story or some bullshit piece of crap sob story hoping that we will put it on the news. The whole time I am standing there listening to them outwardly I look pleasant and interested in what they have to say, but on the inside I am saying "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NO LIFE HAVING PIECE OF SHIT, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SHITTY ASS LIFE. I WOULD RATHER AMPUTATE MY LEG WITH A POCKETKNIFE THAN LISTEN TO YOUR BORING ASS STORY ABOUT HOW WE NEED TO PUT YOU UGLY ASS DAUGHTER ON THE NEWS CUZ SHE CAN SING AND IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT SHIRLEY FUCKING TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH, JUST BE QUIET AND QUIT TALKING TO ME YOU STEAMING SACK OF YAK FECES." The old people are the damn worst, what the hell is their freaking problem, nobody my age wants to hear about your damn arthritic pelvis, go back to your hot ass house and leave me alone.

Sorry I kind of blacked out there for a minute, don't know what happened, sometimes looking at ugly three toothed rednecks all day can do that to you. One thing I did learn yesterday was that some of the inmates at our local jail like to masturbate to our morning news program. Maybe it is kind of erotic, I would not know because I have never seen, but I am sure that the on-air banter can get quite steamy. Oh well no links today as I think I just might leave a little bit early today peace out and have a great weekend, except for the old people.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger JonPDalewood said…

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    You just compared old people to a "steaming sack of yak feces" -- I don't think I will ever hear that comparison again in my life. Wow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home