The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Softball, Bird Flu, and Revenge of the Nerds

So tonite we have our regular season opener in softball, under the lights, yay :( I really don't freaking care, why the hell did we decide to have a team anyway. I am already bored with it. Oh well I guess I will stick it out. So on Tuesday night I sorta watched this terrible movie called: Bird Flu: Fatal Contact. It was absolutely woeful. Luckily Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise was on another channel and it was totally awesome as always. Quote: "What if C-A-T really spelled dog?" Oh, Ogre what will you do next you big lug? Here is the complete Wikipedia entry for Nerds in Paradise. And although Nerds in Paradise will never top the first movie it was a nice diversion from the crappy Bird Flu movie. If i ever get bird flu I know some boys who make some moonshine that will kill anything so I am not worried. My favorite nerd was either the faggy Lamar or Poindexter-who is your favorite nerd?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    My personal favorite nerd has, and always will be, BOOGER.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home