The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finally I can Post

Let me just preface by apologizing for not posting for a couple of days. I have been extremely busy and I have just now conjured up a little time to write. This weekend was really a blur. Both Friday night and Saturday night I got extremely wasted. Friday night was spent at Weidmann's with my fiends Bombay Sapphire and Tonic. $110 worth of spending that is! Although to be honest about $28 dollars went to an order of crabcakes. I tell you it probably did not even take me 28 bites to finish the entire entree. So on Saturday Kimmie and Steven had their engagement party out at their lakehouse, and although it rained a good time was had by all. And for me the Johnny Walker Black flowed like water. Needless to say both nights I just cannot remember anything except "vague details" which is a paradox within itself. I have got to stop getting so drunk so I can actually remember what I do. Wait a minute what am I saying! I'm sorry I had a brain fart. I can't stop drinking so much think what it will do to my reputation.

Thanks to the Magnificent Queen for the following pictures. "My descent into madness."




And those were the good pictures.....And to show that I am not completely narcissistic here is a pic of my best friend and his wife.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    "Descent into madness" -- I love it!!! Even better is that you actually did keep those pics in chronological order... well done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home