The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Friday, May 19, 2006

Obligatory It's Finally Friday Post

So it's Friday again, and once again I am writing to say how glad I am it is this great day. Right now I am extremely full after eating a BBQ plate from the Chilihouse and I must say that it was terrific as always. Ugh, wait a minute, I totally have to go pinch a loaf................................................................Okay I'm back, man do I feel 110% better. That was a great dump, you know the kind that you don't have to strain to hard at, the kind that just kind of slide out and don't leave a big mess. Those are the best. Man, now I feel fantastic. Boy that sure was a good shit. Absolutely nothing went wrong: no interruptions, no splashback, no stray shit stain on your hand, just the perfect crapping experience.

So, I was surfing the net and came across these two print ads for chopsticks and I found them hilarious.


The ads are for a brand of Chopsticks and the caption reads: "Chopstix, Can't hate everything."

Funny, huh?
I really do not know what I will be doing this weekend. One of my grandmas is in town and leaving on Sunday so probably might just hang out with her or maybe not, you never know, the weekend could always involve a fifth of Johnny Walker like usual. The 131st running of the Preakness Stakes is this weekend as well, so I am pretty stoked about that. My trifecta will go like this: Sweetnothernsaint-to win, Barbaro-to place, and Brother Derek-to show. Although this trifecta means that Barbaro will not be the first Triple Crown winner since Affirmed in 1978. And although I have never seen a horse win the Triple Crown (winning Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes) and really want to see it happen, I just do not think this is the year with so many recent near misses I guess I am just jaded. A near miss is defined as winning the first two races (Derby and Preakness) but not winning the last race (Belmont). Since 1997 their have been 6 near misses including Funny Cide in 2003 and Smarty Jones in 2004. Last year Afleet Alex won the last two races but did not win the Kentucky Derby first so that was kind of a near miss as well. Oh well we will just have to wait and see what happens on Saturday. Until then here is my trifecta for the Blackeyed Susan Stakes on Friday: She's an Eleven-to win; Gasia-to place; Regal Engagement-show. Well those are my picks, unitl next week my friends. Peace Out.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    Is there a "Too Much Information" section you can put this post in?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home