The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blog is Back to Normal

This is a great day, first of all the video that I had posted about a month ago was finally archived yesterday and my blog is back to normal. Huzzah! So all you folks that quit coming around welcome back to the world of willis. Well last night our softball team (The PaintStore @ NorthHills) and we totally lost to the team from where I work. The one game I care about winning and we lose. Now I am going to have to endure weeks of ribbing from my co-workers about this. But it is not fair. All the girls on their team play friggin real softball for like High Schools and Community Colleges. That is so unfair when their girls are better than our guys. Cheaters, or maybe I am just being a sore loser. I like the second definition of sore loser. I found this email about rejected Google logos amusing. And Finally this link may come in handy when attending a high school reunion. Well kind of short and sweet (still have writers block) so I will see if something cool happens tomorrow That I can post. The Queen parody sure did take a lot of brain cells out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home