The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well it's Wednesday, ho-hum. Katie Couric left the Today's show this morning, so I have been watching montages of her all day on www.msnbc.com. I kind of enjoy watching those type things. I don't know I guess they just seem kind of cool to me. Just a kind of sentimental look back. I oftentimes so that myself, although, it is not in montage form. Well, our softball team chalked up another victory last nite. So now we have won two in a row. I assume that's good, I could really care less. Work is going by slow as molasses today, I just will not end 2:41 and counting. Time has slowed to an immeasurable crawl. Did you know that the word "immeasurable" is often used by politicians because it is double speak. It can mean immeasurably small or immeasurably large. So politicians will just say that something is immeasurable and most of the public believes the amount to be huge when in reality it could be immeasurable small. I know that was kind of mind numbingly boring, but hell, I really am just rambling and typing whatever comes in my head. Right now on Star Trek the Next Generation Commander Riker totally has a twin, but they will remedy the situation within the hour. I don't know if I am going to go out tonite. For some reason I really do not feel like it. To the layman walking by my office right now it appears that I am engrossed in work because I am just staring at the computer typing. I am the king of pretending to be doing work. I always have something ready to pull up that is work related. Star Trek is such an awesome show. Sweet...a new episode is starting, boy I can't wait to see what the crew of the Enterprise will be up to next, that wacky bunch. Well I will talk to all ya'll later. Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home