The World of Willis

This is a blog about how i see the world and the stuff that i do in this crazy place

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Three-Day Weekend

Yeah, that's right punks, I enjoyed a three-day weekend. Awwwwww, yeah! Suck on that! I just woke up Monday morning and was all like screw this, I ain't going to work. So I called in sick and then proceeded to sleep until noon, and then I sat on my fat ass and watched tv the rest of the time. It was freaking awesome.

I did not do that much this weekend as far as the social scene goes. Went over to a friends house Friday night and hung out, but that is really it. I saw where Barbaro was euthanized on Monday, so that sucked. I guess that he was downgraded to glue. But seriously folks, I am saddened. I really just do not have that much to say today. I guess I am just kind of out of it.

So what the hell is up with this crap about testing high-school students for weekend drinking? That seems kind of crappy to me. It is none of the school's business what a kid does on their own time. That should be left up to the parents.

And some folks will do anything for attention(look at the hideous picture)

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Well until the next time....Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home